Discover Genesis Health Club – a fitness center with multiple locations and competitive membership rates. Get fit with personal training and corporate wellness programs. Genesis Health Club is a leading fitness center in the United States that offers a holistic approach to wellness. With state-of-the-art equipment, certified trainers, and various amenities, Genesis Health Club empowers its members to achieve their fitness goals and lead healthier lives.
The Genesis Health Club Story
The genesis of Genesis Health Club can be traced back to the early 1980s when Rodney Steven, a former tennis player, started teaching tennis lessons in Wichita, Kansas. As his business grew, he expanded his services to include fitness training, eventually opening his first gym in 1986.
Since then, Genesis Health Club has grown to become a chain of fitness centers with over 50 locations across six states, including Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Colorado, Oklahoma, and Iowa. The company’s mission is to create a community of empowered individuals who live healthy, happy, and fulfilling lives.
Genesis Health Club Amenities
Genesis Health Club offers a wide range of amenities that cater to all types of fitness enthusiasts. Here are some of the services and facilities you can expect:
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment: Genesis Health Club boasts the latest fitness equipment, including cardio machines, strength training equipment, and free weights.
- Group fitness classes: Members can choose from various group fitness classes, such as yoga, Pilates, cycling, and dance.
- Personal training: Genesis Health Club has certified personal trainers who can customize workout programs to fit your fitness level and goals.
- Tennis courts: The company’s roots in tennis are still evident in its facilities, which include indoor and outdoor tennis courts.
- Swimming pools: Some locations have indoor and outdoor pools, as well as hot tubs and saunas.
- Kids’ Club: Parents can take advantage of the onsite childcare services while they work out.
Genesis Health Club Membership
Becoming a member of Genesis Health is easy. You can visit any of their locations or sign up online. Membership options include:
- Basic membership: This gives you access to one location and all its amenities.
- Premium membership: This allows you to use any Genesis Health location and includes additional benefits, such as guest privileges and discounts on personal training.
- Family membership: This is ideal for families who want to work out together and includes access to all amenities and locations for two adults and up to three children. See More Info
Genesis Health Club Membership Fees
Genesis Health membership fees vary depending on the location and type of membership. However, the company offers competitive rates that are often lower than other fitness centers in the area. You can visit their website or any of their locations to inquire about their rates and promotions.
Genesis Health Club Personal Training
Genesis Health has certified personal trainers to help you achieve your fitness goals. They can design customized workout programs tailored to your fitness level and preferences. The company offers individual and group training sessions, as well as virtual training options.
Genesis Health Club Corporate Wellness Programs
Genesis Health offers corporate wellness programs designed to promote employee health and productivity. The programs include fitness assessments, group fitness classes, nutrition counseling, and health coaching. Companies can also take advantage of customized wellness plans and discounts on Genesis Health memberships. See More Information about Summa Health System.
Who is the CEO of Genesis Health Clubs?
The CEO of Genesis Health Clubs is Rodney Steven II, who succeeded his father, Rodney Steven, as CEO in 2019.
What did Genesis Health Club use to be?
Genesis Health started as a tennis club in Wichita, Kansas, in the 1980s before expanding its services to include fitness training and eventually becoming a chain of fitness centers.
How do you become a member of Genesis?
You can become a member of Genesis Health by visiting any of their locations or signing up online.
Does a Genesis membership work at all locations?
It depends on the type of membership you have. Basic membership only gives you access to one location, while premium and family memberships allow you to use any Genesis Health location. Visit
Genesis Health Club Locations
Genesis Health has over 50 locations across six states, including:
- Kansas: Wichita, Lawrence, Topeka, Hutchinson, Manhattan, Salina, and Emporia.
- Missouri: Springfield, Liberty, Lee’s Summit, and St. Joseph.
- Nebraska: Lincoln and Omaha.
- Colorado: Fort Collins and Greeley.
- Oklahoma: Tulsa.
- Iowa: Cedar Rapids.
Genesis Health Club Table
|Membership Type||Access to Locations||Guest Privileges||Personal Training Discount|
|Basic||Access to one location||No guest privileges||No personal training discount|
|Premium||Access to all locations||Two guest privileges per month||10% personal training discount|
|Family||Access to all locations for two adults and up to three children||Four guest privileges per month||15% personal training discount|